As with any religion, there are unbelievers. Don’t be fooled. The Starman exists, he’s real, he’s out there watching over us.
ISN’T HE JUST A MANNEQUIN?
We’re very offended when people call Starman: “just as manequin.” Please be respectful to our religion.
IS HE FACELESS?
Come on. He’s wearing a helmet. He’s in space. If he had his face exposed, it would kill him and he’d freeze solid.
MORE UNBELIEVER COMMENTS
“…there’s no getting away from the fact that a red sports car is all about boys and their toys. The car is a signifier of wealth and masculinity. We’ve been trying so hard to leave behind the era where the archetypal astronaut was an elite white male, and we’ve just stepped right back into it.” Alice Gorman at the College of the Humanities, Arts and Social Sciences at Flinders University in Australia [Source: Space.com]
- Salon: Elon Musk’s launching of a Tesla was ‘a slap in the face to REAL science’ – 2/14/2018
- SUNDAY EXPRESS: SpaceX flat Earth SHOCK: Was Falcon Heavy launch faked to conceal planet’s shape?
- Why Does the Tesla Look So Fake in Space? We Asked a Chemist
- Youtube: DON’T PANIC! Things Look FAKE in SPACE [Damage Control] of SpaceX Starman Roadster
- Did SpaceX put a Tesla in orbit? Florida Flat Earthers say space travel doesn’t exist